12.31.2007

Christmas Day





Well, it has been awhile since I last posted. I have been so busy, we had 2 funerals in 1 week, and family in from out of town! Glad to say that we are finally getting back to normal around here. Christmas was so fun this year with Mason. Even though he doesn't understand what it's all about yet, he still got so excited for his presents. As you can see from the pictures, his favorite present was his big stuffed dog. Santa was definately good to us! I got a nice brand new camera that I don't know how to use to it's full potential yet but I can't wait to learn all the new tricks it does. Cameron kept trying to make me feel bad for not having any presents to open on Christmas morning, but I had to keep reminding him that he already had opened his 61" flat screen TV. Seriously. I also got a really nice late present. My cute Mom called me up on Saturday night and wanted me to meet her at the mall for a surprise! So, I went and she bought me some new Uggs. I have always wanted them, and she was so sweet to buy them for me, since our Santa ran out of money! I can't even tell you how surprised I was. I love her so much (not just because she does nice things for me), she is the best!! I have posted some pictures from Christmas. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

7 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! I love kids during the holidays- it makes them so much more fun!

Trish said...

Mason and that dog are just TOO cute! Glad to see you back at blogging! Happy New Year!!

Laurie said...

Isn't Christmas so much more fun when you have kids to watch? We had more fun filling our kids heads with Rudolf and elves and Santa. Just wait till Mason understands the bribery involved! It's the best!

Kelie said...

What a fun day with Mason! I love how cute your mom is, so thoughtful!

NatRat said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. Kids make the holidays the best. Mason is darling with the dog.

Brittany said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas, Mason just looks so happy - I love it! See you guys soon.

The Christensen Family said...

Darling photos! Christmas is 10x more fun with our own babies to spoil - yes? So glad that you had a great holiday... Hope that you are feeling well. We love you guys!

Who's Visited since September 2008