6.19.2009

happy birthday









My little Dillon turned 1 on the 16th. I can't believe how much he has grown over the past year. It's hard to belive that he was so sick just a year ago! What a difference a year makes. I am pretty sure that he is the sweetest & cutest boy in the whole world. We love him so much and could not imagine our life without him. We threw a little party for him at the park and had family come and celebrate. We had cupcakes and ice cream and he totally went to town on his cupcake! Thanks Jodi (a yummy life photography) for taking such great pictures!

This is Dillon a year ago at Primary Children's Hospital


6 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

What a difference a year makes. He is such a cutie pie. I am so glad that he is happy and healthy!! Now only if you husband could get more time off:)

The Sorensen Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Cute pics!! I can't believe he is already 1! Excited to live close to you soon!

Ashley said...

What great pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

DeRose Family said...

WOW! One year already?! I loved the pics! He is adorable, even covered in head to toe in chocolate cake! :)

Brittany said...

I guess he loved the cupcakes, what a cutie! Happy 1st Birthday to Dillon, we love you!

Jason and Heidi said...

Those cupcakes look absolutely amazing!!!! Oh man, i'm wantin' one.

Who's Visited since September 2008