7.13.2009

disneyland

we went to disneyland for 5 days last week. we had a blast. i thought my legs and feet were seriously going to fall off. we figured we walked a full marathon in 5 days. we stayed at the disneyland hotel which was really nice. mason had so fun. he was star struck at the sight of lightning mcqueen, to be honest I was a little star struck. i never want to see the electrical parade again and those dancing monkey men. all in all it was a great time and i missed dillon like crazy. so grateful that my mom watched him while we went. i didn't take a lot of pictures but here are a few.

mason and jack taking a breather in the bushes


pixar parade


mason and i on dumbo


view from hotel room

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Good times. We're so sad it's over!

Laurie said...

You look amazing, by the way. I miss seeing you. I'm glad you had fun on your (much-anticipated) trip!

The Sorensen Family said...

How fun!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am so jealous! will you guys be at church on sunday? I need a friend! haha

Brittany said...

How fun, I did not know you stayed in the Disneyland hotel...hello you high rollers!!

Lisa Danielson said...

i'm glad to hear you had fun. i loved d-land--i bet mason just ate it up!! oh and btw- i think our hubbies are golfing waaay to much--don't you:)

Ashley said...

That was a fun trip! It was good seeing you

NatRat said...

How much fun! I love Disneyland. I have always wanted to stay in the Disneyland hotel. I bet it was just great!

Who's Visited since September 2008