3.14.2011

A new me

So I really hesitate posting this but I feel it will help me to stick to this and be accountable. I don't even know if anyone reads this but if I think that there are a few of you that do, then it will help. I have started a new eating/exercise plan today. I have never been more determined, dedicated, excited & ready for a new me. It's a 12 week plan, so right around memorial day is when the new me will emerge. I haven't felt good for awhile and I know it is because of how I eat. When I go to the store I typically buy stuff for my boys, so that means a lot of "kid friendly" food with a few healthy snacks mixed in. I end up eating the same stuff because that is all there is. So today I have started the transformation to the new me. I will post weekly updates on my progess. Stay tuned..

5 comments:

Jodi said...

You can do it!! You're going to look smokin' in your new swimsuit :)

Nikki said...

I need to do the same thing. I usually end up buying the crap on sale at the front doors of the store. Like this weekend.. chips, cookies and cereal. Yep, bought all three.
I need to do what you are doing!! You can do it!!!

Kelly said...

Good Luck-You can do it!!! What plan are you doing?

Ashley said...

Go girl! You can do it

Trish said...

I'm your biggest fan!!!!

Who's Visited since September 2008