4.18.2011

Week 4 & 5 Results

So I am still going strong on my way to a new me. It is slow, but I know that if I keep it up, slow is better than nothing or gaining, am I right?? I have struggled a bit on the weekends, I have to be honest about that. I just can't be so strict on myself or else I will most definately fail. So a few treats here and there are what keep me going.. sorry Trish! Also, I have been doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD. It's her brand new DVD that she just came out with. It's so brutal. I have done it 12 days in a row. I have never stuck with a workout that long before. It's 4 weeks with a different workout every week, and it progressively gets harder with every week. I start week 3 tomorrow and I am so very scared. I can see a difference in my muscle tone & endurance already! I watched a preview of week 3 today and it was like a horror movie. YIKES!

Week 4 & 5 Results - 1.5 lbs down!

3 comments:

Trish said...

you go girl! I am so proud of you! It may be slow, but it is consistent. You aren't perfect BUT you are still losing! How many people can say that?? XO

The Sorensen Family said...

Way to go babe!! Now get my fat butt in gear would you?!

Devyre' said...

Hey sorry to be a blog stocker!!I just want to tell you how amzing you are for sticking to your goal!!I think it is so hard to stick with something. I wish you all the luck!!

Who's Visited since September 2008