9.06.2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!


Today is Cameron's 29th birthday. I just want him to know how much I love and appreciate him. He is the most amazing husband and father. I have known Cameron for 16 birthdays, and I love him more now than I ever have. Here are some of the things that I admire about him the most:

He is the hardest worker I know, always doing extra.

He is the most caring and sensitive person I know

He would do anything for anyone at a moments notice

He is an amazing Dad to Mason

He is an amazing husband to me

He makes me laugh non stop


Those are just a few, and I want him to know how much I love him and I am so proud to be his wife.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!!


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the new look! And I love you too Cam! I love you so much that I named my baby girl Cameron!
Seriously, you two are the perfect couple even after all these years

GAYLE said...

Happy Birthday to you! (Now just imagine me singing it and you'll get the full effect!) Why, I remember when you were just a little baby.......
But seriously, you were one cute little boy. Just look and Mason and I'm sure you'll see just how cute you were.
I love you three!

Who's Visited since September 2008