9.25.2007

It's just the bug man!


So this morning around 8:00 I was lying in bed fast asleep with Mason. When all of the sudden I woke up and looked toward the bedroom door and to my suprise there was a man standing there. I couldn't really focus too well seeing that it is pretty dark in the basement. At first I thought it was Cameron, but then I noticed that this man was older so then I had the thought that maybe it was the man with Alzheimers that lives down that street ( he tends to wander). I started to panic a little, it's not every day that you wake up with a strange man in your room. So, I sat up and the man says "Don't worry, it's just the bug man"! I thought, "are you freaking kidding me"?? The exterminator just decides to come downstairs and start spraying in my room, doesn't care that there are people sleeping, or that it is just a little bit awkward to say the least. He proceeds to spray around my bed and dresser and then just walks out. Meanwhile, I am just laying there stiff wondering if I am dreaming, not wanting to move. So, anyway next time you wake up in the morning with a strange man in your room, "Don't worry, it's just the bug man!"

6 comments:

becky said...

that is awful! i would have flipped out!

Jodi said...

That is hilarious! I'm surprised you didn't scream. The bug guy is coming tomorrow to our place. I'll be sure to be awake ;)

Laurie said...

Ha ha! You were just hoping for a weary traveler...

Kelie said...

I am still laughing...sorry maybe i shouldn't, but i would have totally freaked out!!!

Brittany said...

Only to you could this happen!

The Christensen Family said...

Holy crap! I would have screamed I am sure! You are so funny... Honestly - who does this happen to?!

Who's Visited since September 2008