1.19.2008

Popcorn and Sprite


Yesterday was a very hectic day. I had to run a bunch of errands and Mason did not have his usual nap. Needless to say, he was very grumpy all night. Cameron and I decided to go get some dinner at Wingers. Mason was not having it, he was so naughty. He wouldn't eat his dinner and was throwing everything in sight on the ground and screaming and trying to get out of his high chair. The only thing he would eat was the popcorn and Sprite. So that is what he had for dinner last night, popcorn and Sprite. I felt like the worst Mom walking out of the restaurant. I guess sometimes you just pick your battles. As Laurie would say, the mother of the year award is on it's way!!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey, whatever you can get them to eat works for me. Kids go through stages with eating-Sometimes they're great and others...not so much. We're in a not so much phase :)

Jodi said...

Don't worry, all Jack ate the other night were fruit snacks. It's so frusturating.

Abigail said...

haha your funny. I love it!

Jewels said...

I would be jumping for joy if Colby drank Sprite! He won't drink anything right now!

Abigail said...

Uh oh...I truly like to write. I do!

Brittany said...

I say let them eat that if that is what he wants (especially when you are out at at restraunt) and then you can try again at the next meal to add something more healthy. Trust me you are not alone they all do it and you are a great Mom!

Tate Family said...

you know the saying...Never say never...not one mother is judging you...we've learned to eat our words! At least I have!!!

Tate Family said...

You and Cam are more than welcome...keep mid January in mind. We LOVE it, but you have to remember to start looking for tickets in Now. and early Dec.

Laurie said...

Hey lady - when you're in a public place you do whatever you can to keep your wits about you! If that means feeding your kids rocks, do it! Mother of the year award is on it's way....

Who's Visited since September 2008