1.31.2008

A Busy Spider and a Brown Bear




When Mason was born I thought I would be a good Mom and start reading him books so he would be really smart. :) I am kind of regretting this now, I think that I must read " The Very Busy Spider" and "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" at least 100 times a day. I swear I am not exaggerating. Mason could literally sit and listen to these books over and over and never get sick of them. I have tried buying him new books, hiding them, nothing works. I have them both memorized so I can pretend that I am reading them to him and still catch Oprah at the same time. :) He is just so stinkin cute, I can't say no to him.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I love that he wants you to read to him all the time. Just wait until they are in first grade and could care less if you read to them any longer (just feeling sorry for myself). Love those books!!

Jodi said...

I went from reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see?" To "Brown Bear, Red Bird, Purple Cat..."

Abigail said...

i have the cutest nephew in the world

Kelly said...

So cute! Our family's is "Goodnight Moon" We can all recite it now by memory. Very helpful at the grocery store or Dr.s office

Laurie said...

He is stinkin cute! What a good mom you are.
Cameron knows everyone in People magazine. That's got to count for something. She can point out Beyonce, Gwen, Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Hannah Montana etc.
Not the same thing, is it?

Jewels said...

Colby loves the Brown Bear book too! Maybe we should get them together and they can just read it to each other! :)

Trish said...

You are such a good mommy!!

Tate Family said...

oh yes, I'm sooo glad Q and A have passed this phase, but it will pass, I promis!!!

GAYLE said...

It was so great to see you guys on Super Bowl Sunday. You were really good at "Ticket to Ride" too. It's a fun game. Tell Mason I'll never mess with "Tiger" again. He really yelled at me about that!

Who's Visited since September 2008