2.11.2008

A Day Out




Thursday Mason and I took a much needed field trip to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was a lot of fun just me and him. I thought maybe he would be a little young to enjoy it, but as you can see from the pictures, he loved it! His new favorite expression is "Whoaaaaaa" and he said it constantly. He even wanted to pet the stingrays, and would splash in the water until they would come over to him. On another note, can I just say that middle school kids are really annoying. Some school was also having their field trip that day, and the kids were everywhere. I really really hope that I wasn't that annoying. I am sure I was.

10 comments:

The Moore Family said...

So cute!!! Call me next time I would love to go with you.....

Unknown said...

You weren't annoying, but you did have a sweet mullet!!!

Abigail said...

You were not annoying, you were just kinda a spaz. You and Amy, nothing to explain it...just plain old spaz attacks.

Mason, is by far the cutest little boy I have ever seen. Little Vince has some competition!

Laurie said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who thinks teenagers are the WoRsT! Kinda scary to think in a few years Mason will be one of them.....yikes!

Brittany said...

How fun I have never taken the kid's there maybe we will have to try it out.

Trish said...

So fun...that reminds me of when I used to go on field trips with just Gabe...

Unknown said...

Haven't peeked in on anyone's blog in way too long! Mason is way too grown up! Where does the time go?! He is too adorable! Just love his little smile! Love and miss you guys!

The Christensen Family said...

Al -- the comment above it totally from me... Somehow forgot to sign out of a different account when I left it... Oops. Loves! Steph

Jewels said...

How fun! I'm excited to take Colby there when he gets a little older. Don't worry, I think we were annoying in middle school and high school...and probably still are. :)

N&WOdom said...

ok so i tagged you! go to my blog to see what to do!

Who's Visited since September 2008