4.18.2008

Sweet

Every morning Mason and I head to the kitchen for some breakfast after watching The Price is Right. Yes, that's right, Mason loves TPIR. Everytime they give a new car away he gets so excited and says "whoa". Anyway, after I fix our breakfasts, we sit at the bar and he always reaches over and grabs my hand. He loves to hold onto my hand while he eats his breakfast. It's the cutest thing, but I have had to master eating my cereal with my left hand. I guess just when you think that you aren't doing a good job as a Mom, things like this let you know that you are.

11 comments:

Kelie said...

that is so sweet! love those moments with our children! we too love to watch TPIR! starting to get used to drew carey...but he's definitely not bob barker!

Paige said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. BTW- The nap thing, you should totally do it while you can!

Abigail said...

Oh gosh, that is cute! I didn't know he did that..wow! Mason, is cute.

N&WOdom said...

i love that, but it just makes me sad thinking how fast they grow up. we enjoyedb our time we spent with you guys the other night. hope to do it again soon. love ya

Laurie said...

Oh he's so cute! What are you going to do when Dillon wants to hold your other hand while you eat??
(I still love that you're naming your baby after Friday Night Lights!)

Brittany said...

That is way to cute!

Trish said...

I would agree with all of the above posts! That is SO sweet!

Jewels said...

Oh how sweet. It's funny what you do to have these moments. You'd rather eat with your left hand then not hold his hand. I would totally do the same thing!

Nikki said...

What a sweet story. I love the little things that make your heart skip a beat. What a little sweety.

cherrystones said...

Hello Elder Palmer!
This is Teri Stencil from OH...IO!
You have a boy and another little one on the way. That's so crazy and cool all at the same time.
Come see how big Ethan and Blaine are!
www.stencilfamily.blogspot.com

Jason and Heidi said...

That is one of the cutest things ever. Mason is adorable!! I'm sure you are a fabulous mom. :)

Who's Visited since September 2008