5.06.2008

Pool Party Catastrophe





Today I decided to break open the wading pool for Mason. I thought that I would fill it up early in the day so that by the afternoon the sun would warm up the water. Mason could not wait, he was so excited for the water. He kept pointing outside saying "wawa,see?" So, I put him in the freezing cold water and you would have thought that it was 90 degrees. He didn't even care. All was going well, I was reading my People magazine and Mason was splashing away. He wanted to get out for a minute, so I got him out and the next thing I knew he had gotten my cell phone and hucked it in the water with all his might. I screamed and the neighbor kids looked over the fence like Mason was drowning. I sheepishly looked up and said, "don't worry, just my cell phone". So, I now have no phone. So the $9.99 pool is now going to end up costing me a new cell phone. Oh well, I got some cute pics anyway!

9 comments:

Abigail said...

Oh my gosh Allison there is not a cuter little boy, I don't care about your phone. That is kinda funny

Laurie said...

Oh no! He drowned! Poor, poor cell phone.
Glad Mason liked the pool.

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha ha! That is typical Mason....doesn't surprise me at all!

Brittany said...

That is so funny! No wonder your phone keeps going straight to your voicemail. Good luck!

Jodi said...

And you had such a cool orange phone!

Kristie said...

Is that your phone floating in the pool? Hillarious. And I love that you have some Jeff Buckley on your playlist...he is one of my favorite artists. Good taste.

Kelie said...

so dang cute and funny! sorry you're out a phone though.

Trish said...

So sorry! But I am totally giggling!

Nikki said...

Hey, I can't believe how far along you are! Today you only have 69 more days left. That is crazy! I am way happy for you. We should have a date night and get ourselves out together.

Who's Visited since September 2008