8.07.2008

Life with 2 kids






I ended my last post with "now the fun begins" and boy has it been fun! It's amazing how much one little baby can change your whole daily routine. I guess I just forgot what it was like with a newborn. Dillon has been so great. He is a little bit more fussy then Mason was, but still not bad. Mason has been great with him. There have been a few instances like when Mason put his big tractor on Dillon's face. He is also fascinated by Dillon's poop, everytime I change his diaper (which is a lot I might add, I have never seen a kid poop so much and at 2:00 in the morning!) he has to watch and point at it and say eww, poop. He is also fascinated by Dillon's formula and took a drink of it the other night and immediately threw up everywhere, that was a fun one to clean up. There have only been a few jealous rages like yesterday when Mason threw my mother-in-laws glass figurines on the floor and broke them into pieces. I love having my two boys, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

9 comments:

Dash Of Sass said...

ALLISON! Your boys are so dang cute! they are so lucky to have such a great mommy!!! And daddy! we love you guys and are so happy for you! I cant wait to have another!! It will be a fun ride i am sure of it! love ya

Abigail said...

So cute Allison! So fun! Love you

chadandsydney said...

k we can do them for you.they looked so great dont you think? cute kids

Kelie said...

I love your boys! don't the older siblings just make things so fun?!? at least you can look back and laugh at these things.

Jill said...

I can relate with all the new fun that comes along with having two kids around now. I am so happy for you and Cameron and look forward to getting together.

Jewels said...

Dillon looks so cute. I want to come meet the little guy...

Unknown said...

Gosh they are so cute Allison. Mason looks EXACTLY like Cam in the picture where he's patting Dillon's head. Seriously. I have the cutest nephews ever.

Brittany said...

Mason is to funny, it is a little crazy with 2 kids. I am so happy all is well with sweet, little Dillon. We will come visit soon.

The Christensen Family said...

Two is so fun... I am dying that it is my turn for THREE! AHHHH! It is so hard to imagine baby life again -- COle is full on potty-trained and we are living the good life! Wish me luck - should be interesting! :) So happy that you are happy and doing well -- your boys are darling! Loves...

Who's Visited since September 2008