10.02.2008

Weekend Getaway






Last weekend we took a little trip up to Bear Lake and stayed in my family cabin. We took some of Cameron's family. It was a lot of fun and much needed. We hadn't been anywhere all summer because of Dillon's situation, so it was really nice to get away finally. We spent time at the beach riding four wheelers and playing in the freezing cold water. I think that Mason is missing a cold sensor because he acts like it doesn't even bother him. He would play in it all day. On Saturday, we took a little day trip up to Jackson Hole and had lunch and just enjoyed the fall weather. It was so beautiful.

6 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

What a fun needed vacation! Your boys are so cute! I am going to try and go to the cycling class on monday. Ella will be 6 weeks that weds so I hope I will be ok. You sould go!

The Moore Family said...

I cannot believe how much Dillon looks like you!! He is sooo cute. Miss you like crazy too!!!

Kelie said...

What a great trip! Dillon is so dang cute! Hope you are doing well!

Lisa Danielson said...

Mason is getting so big! Looks like you guys had lots of fun on your trip. If you email me at danielson.lisa@gmail.com I can send you an invite to our blog

Unknown said...

I have the cutest nephews....sorry everyone.

GAYLE said...

Wow, Dillon is looking so much like Mason now. How did they do in the car? That's a pretty long ride and can be twice (three times)as long with screaming babies.

Who's Visited since September 2008