2.03.2009

LOVIN THE FUSION


I have been taking this class at the gym called Fusion. It's pretty much like Yoga but with elements of TaiChi mixed in. I have been taking it religiously for about a month and I LOVE IT!!! Abbey my sister is the teacher and I can't say enough good things about her. She is such an amazing teacher. I can't believe how far I have come in a month. I can do poses that I never thought were possible. I can tell a difference in my flexibility and strength. I even got my own Yoga mat! I never thought that I would be interested in something like this but I can't wait for this class each week. Thanks Abbey for being a great teacher and for showing me that I can do something like this!!

3 comments:

Val said...

I am so glad to hear that you love it so much! Today was my first day back to the gym since the baby, and I was looking at the schedule of classes. I have been to one of Abby's Fusion classes before and she is awesome. When do you go to class? Maybe we can see each other there sometime!

Abigail said...

Thanks Allison. You have no idea how happy it makes me to have you in class. Your support means everything to me. Your progress has been incredible. You get better each and every time. Thanks for the nice post. See you soon. I love you.

Jason and Heidi said...

That's so funny that we had almost the exact same post! haha. Yes, Fusion is awesome. I wish my gym had it!

Who's Visited since September 2008