1.04.2010

This is my year!

So here it is, 2010. I have been thinking for a couple of months how I was going to make this year the best ever. I decided that I am going to make this year all about me. That sounds a little selfish, but I think that I deserve it. I am going to take better care of myself by exercising more, eating better and just trying to better myself. I am going to take some classes on things that I am interested in like photography & graphic design. Also moving into a new home is in the works and I couldn't be more excited. I believe that you can't be good at the things that are the most important like being a good mom, wife, daughter, sister and friend until you are happy with yourself, and that is my ultimate goal. I hope that I can make it happen this year. I hope that you all have some good goals this year and that you can become the best you can be.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Amen, sister!!

Val said...

Good for you! I love your idea and might have to steal it. Thanks for the motivation:) I am so excited for you guys to get a new house, that is awesome!!!

Ashley said...

I hope you have a great year and do all you want to do!

Paige said...

Good for you! I think you are right, you will be a much better mom!

Jen V said...

Funny - I was thinking the same thing! I totally agree with you!

Who's Visited since September 2008