3.02.2010

Packin up and Movin Out!

So we are moving! I know I sound a little excited, because I am! We have been living in my in-laws basement for the past 2 1/2 years and I am ready to move into a place of our own. I feel a little sad at the same time because this is all my boys have known. We moved in when Mason was just 10 months old and Dillon was born here. They have LOVED living with their Grandma and Grandpa. I think that it will be hard for them to get used to. 2 1/2 years seems like such a long time but it has gone by so fast. It has been a blessing being here. When Dillon was born he was in the NICU for 7 weeks and I COULD NOT have done it if I had not been living here. Cindy my mother in law was nothing short of amazing when it came to watching Mason every day while I made the trek up to the hospital. It makes me teary eyed just thinking about it. I know that we were here for a reason and I will forever be grateful to her for that. They have made it possible for us to get completely out of debt, pay off our medical bills and also to pay off our Jeep. Thanks Brent and Cindy for letting us take over your basement. You can have it back now. :)

6 comments:

NatRat said...

Congrats! I know what you mean when you say you were there for a reason. I felt the same way when Bode was born, we were with Collin's parents, and I can't imagine being on my own.

Hope your going somewhere great!

Kelly said...

Wow! Congrats! That is awesome. Where are you going? Can't wait to hear details. Hope to see you on the 18th!

Jewels said...

I'm so happy for your guys! I'm also very happy you're moving closer to us! We'll need to get the boys together!

Ashley said...

How exciting!! Cameron called and told me. It will be so fun living by Jodi.

Laurie said...

HURRAY! I am so excited to come see your new place. What a fun time. See you at the shower next week.

luv2offroad2 said...

Congrats!! You have been blessed in so many ways in your life.

Who's Visited since September 2008