3.27.2010

Who packed this stuff?!?!

So as we have been getting ready to move, we have been going through our stuff at the storage unit. Our stuff has been in there for 2 and half years and boy was I ready to go through and get rid of junk! And junk there was. I must have been on some pretty knarley meds when we were packing up our last house because for the life of me I can't figure out why I decided to keep the stuff I kept. Holy cow. I wish we had a video camera with us because we laughed our butts off opening boxes to see what we would find next. One piece of advice to you ladies, never and I repeat NEVER let your husband do any of the packing without you knowing what he is putting in boxes. An example of what we found in one box (boxed by Cameron himself).. a hammer, a nutcracker, a plastic cup, a couple of pillowcases, some old bank statements, a garden shovel, a bathroom rug, a vase, a diaper. It was like he just went from room to room and picked one thing from each room to put in the box. There were numerous boxes with a smorgasbord of crap. Hey, at least we can laugh at ourselves... I do feel a lot better knowing that we aren't moving crap to our next house. Oh the joys of moving..

5 comments:

Jodi said...

That just made my day. lol

Love the new blog!

Ashley said...

Moving is hard, you do the packing. I wish we were there to help. See you soon

Laurie said...

I'm so excited to come see your new place! When are you having us over? I will help unpack boxes. I'm a pro.

Laurie said...

And I love that darling picture of your boys on the blog format. They are so stinking cute!

The Sorensen Family said...

that is to funny! I am excited to see pics of your new house!

Who's Visited since September 2008