2.21.2011

I Love..


A few years ago my sister-in-law Jodi gave me some shampoo and conditioner for my birthday. It was the Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate and Soy. I haven't used anything else since. I was the type of person that would get sick of a certain brand of shampoo after a few months and move on to something else. My hair is very very fine and I could never seem to find the perfect shampoo that wouldn't leave my hair feeling limp and just plain dull. I have to say that Burt's Bees is the best product that I have ever used. It smells good, it gives my hair volume and doesn't leave any build-up. But the best part is that all their products are 98.9% all natural. So there are no chemicals or any other weird ingredients. Since then, I have started using their body washes, lotions, lip balm and I use the bubble bath for my kids. Next on my list is their moisturizer's. I just can't bring myself to spend $25.00 yet.. I don't think I will ever use anything else. So thanks Jodi for giving me a great birthday present!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm going to go get some of this hair stuff!!

Who's Visited since September 2008