2.07.2011

YOGA


So recently I have taken up yoga. I never thought I would be one of those people that would talk about how much yoga means to them and how happy it makes them feel because really, I always just thought of it as stretching for a long time. Well, I am here to tell you that it has become my favorite way to break a sweat. I look forward to going every time, and it doesn't hurt that I get to take classes from my sister Abbey who is amazing! She is the very best yoga instructor around. Yoga has helped my insomnia, it has helped with stress, and it has helped me lose a few inches around my waist, and it just makes me feel really happy when I am done. I never thought in a million years I would be able to do some of the poses, but I am amazed at some of the stuff I can do now! Anyway, I just felt like telling everyone that you should give yoga a try! I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the results.

Allison

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Ditto! I love yoga so much. It's even better that I have a buddy to go with and an amazing teacher!

Ashley said...

I am a huge fan too. I go once a week but I would love to do more. Have fun hope you are great

Who's Visited since September 2008