3.01.2008

Ok, I'll do it

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 19 and Cameron had just left on his mission. I was working at Chili's and going to LDS Business College, and hanging out with Britt!!
2. 5 things on my to do list today: Get our TV fixed, hang out with Cameron and Mason, go to the store, it's Saturday so there isn't a lot going on!

3. What snacks do I enjoy? Cold Cereal, chocolate pudding, string cheese, bananas, anythign chocolate

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? I would buy a house, pay off debt, travel, give some away to family and friends. I can't even wrap my head around that!!

5. 3 bad habits: Leaving wet clothes in the wash until I have to re-wash them!, letting Mason sleep with me, laughing uncontrollably at really inappropriate times.

6. 5 Places I have lived: Draper, UT, Edinburgh, Scotland, Sandy, UT, Lehi, UT. That's it!

7. 5 jobs I have had: Orange Julius with all my friends, Bagger at Albertsons, Hostess at Chili's, Receptionist-Treehouse Athletic Club, Executive Assistant-Henriksen/Butler Design

8. 5 things people don't know about me: Most people know that it took almost 4 years to get pregnant with Mason, I went to Africa for 2 weeks when I was 17, I had to take night school to make up a credit to graduate from high shool, I did not date one person while Cameron was on his mission, my secret wish is to someday go to the academy awards!

4 comments:

Jewels said...

I'm pretty sure Orange Julius was your favorite job!

Unknown said...

I forgot....I have the same bad habit as you do...laughing at inappropriate times....it runs in the blood I think....but, we have had some pretty funny times I'd say.

Laurie said...

For a second there I thought you were going to say that your secret wish was to go out with someone other than Cam! I'm glad that it's only the academy awards - phew!

Jodi said...

Orange Julius was the best, I can't believe we worked there together. I hated going home smelling like hot dogs.

Who's Visited since September 2008