3.25.2008

Bunny Ears








We had a great Easter weekend. I have always loved Easter, and it's even more fun now that I have a kid. On Saturday morning we went down to the Gateway because I heard there was some sort of a parade. It was kind of lame, but they were handing out these paper bunny ears for the kids. We put some on Mason fully expecting him to rip them off, but he kept them on all ALL DAY and would not take them off. He kept checking in all the mirror's in the stores to make sure they were still on. It was so funny, and he looked so cute. That afternoon we had the annual Daw Easter egg hunts. My Mom always goes all out for the kids and then there is an adult hunt with money involved. It gets pretty competitive. I couldn't be on my "A" game this year because of my growing belly, but we did win $50! It was a lot of fun. Easter Sunday was nice we had a family barbeque and had a lot of fun. I have posted some pics of our weekend. Hope all of you had a great weekend too!

13 comments:

NatRat said...

It looks like a fun Easter...And you look so much like your mom, all of you sisters do. Cute girls!

Lisa Danielson said...

I love the tie! He is getting so big!! Glad to hear that you had a great Easter!

Kelie said...

Mason is such a little man, he is so cute!!

Paige said...

Those ears are the cutest things I have ever seen! He is adorable.

Unknown said...

He is the cutest little guy.....although, I don't think he likes me very much!!

Trish said...

Those are the cutest little bunny ears! I love that he wore them all day! I have always wanted to be invited to that Daw Easter Egg Hunt...

Kelly said...

Mason looks so cute in his new Easter clothes. Sounds like you had a good time.

CA said...

Hi Allison!
Mason is so adorable! Wow- can I come to u'r adult Easter egg hunt? Easter is so fun! Colby doesn't really get it, but I have so much fun playing Easter Bunny! I love ya!
Amy

Jewels said...

I love that he wouldn't take those ears off. What a little stud he is. And $50?! I'm going to the Daw Easter egg hunt next year!

The Christensen Family said...

Oooohhhh He is SO flippin cute! I can't handle those ears, but am totally dying over how adorable he is in his little sunday clothes! Just love him... Miss you guys. Glad you are doing well. Loves...

Nikki said...

I still forget that you are pregnant! Crazy. Easter looks like it was fun. Hope you are doing great. Let's hang out, for real.

Brittany said...

I love that he kept those ears on all day :) Glad you had a great Easter & made $50 good job, so where we going for dinner? :)

Nikki said...

I've changed my blog to private. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com

Who's Visited since September 2008