3.07.2008

Cheesy Grins and Kissing Cousins








Just thought I would post some recent fun pictures of Mason. The first one is of Mason showing off his teeth. He only has 6 right now, but he is sure proud of them. Whenever you ask him to show you his teeth, he does this cheeser grin. Priceless!
There are also some pictures of us at the park, he loves going to the park and chasing the ball around. He also loves going down the slide. I feel like I need to spend as much time doing fun stuff with him before the new baby comes. The last couple are of Mason and Jack his cousin. They are getting to be the best of buds. I just love that Mason has a cousin his same age. They do have their little fights from time to time, but they always seem to kiss and make up, literally. Bryan and Cameron don't think it's that cute. :)

10 comments:

The Moore Family said...

He is so dang cute I can hardly stand it. I LOVE that picture of his cheesy grin. Its the best!!!

Jodi said...

I'm so glad we have boys the same age. And that Jack's first kiss was Mason is priceless. :)

Abigail said...

Holy cow that first picture of Mason I was laughing so hard. He really is so freaking cute!

The Christensen Family said...

He is precious! I can't get over how grown up he is! He is so blasted cute - how do you ever get mad at that face? Miss you guys! Loves...

Kelie said...

love that cheesy grin!!! can't stand how flippin cute he is. I can't wait to see how cute this next little boy is!!!

Brittany said...

Mason is getting way to big, he is sooo cute!! I love that he has a cousin so close to be buds with. What cute boys!

Jewels said...

That is so cute that they are such good little buddies. How awesome is that! And now with little Noah and your new little one they will all four be good buddies!

Shar Chavira said...

Too cute! I miss you guys. haven't seen you in ages! it's awesome I can catch up on your blog now! :)

Tate Family said...

BTW, I'm setting my blog to private. If you'd like to be added email me:
kellyltate@yahoo.com

Shar Chavira said...

Allison!! You are so so sweet! I just saw your name on our email list...you stopped by the boutique and I missed you! We just got some SUPER cute new stuff in and more to come so if you do come again let me know so I can hook you up with a discount! I'm sorry I missed you! I love it when my friends come! Your family is so sweet kids grow up all to fast! Let's get together soon!

Who's Visited since September 2008