8.08.2007

Busy Summer

I have decided to start a family blog. Hopefully it will be fun to read, and it's a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends. We have had a fairly busy summer. We have gone on two vacations and moved all in 3 months! We have decided to move in with Cameron's parents to save money for a house. We will be here for probably the next year or so.

In July we went to Laguna Beach with Cameron's family. We had a great time and Mason had a blast playing on the beach. Although, he spent most of the days shoveling sand into his mouth! We boogie boarded and relaxed on the beach for 4 days. It was Mason's first plane ride and he did great! Oh, and Cameron got stung by a Jelly Fish. For that reason, I opted to stay out of the ocean most of the time. I am not a fan of Ocean creatures. I did catch a few good waves though!



The first of August we went to Bear Lake with my family. We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Daw's house on the beach. It was Raspberry Days so it was very crowded, but we still had a lot of fun! Again, Mason had sand for his snacks and lunch and had a blast splashing in the water. I absolutely love Bear Lake and boating so I was right in my element.



Now, we are back in the routine of work and everyday life. I am looking forward to cooler weather and fall. It's my favorite time of year.

3 comments:

Tanya Kimball said...

I love that everyone is starting blogs! Such a great way to stay in touch! Keep posting and you're little guy is just the cutest!

Kelie said...

So glad to see your blog! And your handsome little guy! Mason is the cutest! Sounds like a great and busy summer for you. Keep in touch.

Did Abby tell you I saw her in san diego last month....small world!

Kelie
thestancliftfamily.blogspot.com

The Christensen Family said...

Yay Alli! Can't wait to better keep track of you and Cam. I am dying at how big Mason is....He is too cute! We miss you and hope you are doing great! Loves -- Steph

Who's Visited since September 2008