8.09.2007

That's just fantastic

Living in a basement you get your fair share of unwanted visitor's, namely spiders. Last night as I was folding laundry, I noticed Mason trying to put something in his mouth, I went over to investigate and there he was trying to put a dead spider in his mouth. Yes, that's right, he was about to swallow a dead spider. Thankfully, I got it out of his hand before the inevitable happened. Why is it that babies can see something that is barely visible to the naked eye and head straight for it to give it a little taste? I guess some things you just can't control.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Just wait till he eats his own poop for the first time! We missed you at bunco last night. I'm loving the blog. I need you to teach me how you customized yours. I want to do it!
--Laurie

DeRose Family said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you started this blog! It's darling. I can't wait to hear more stories like this one . . . because there WILL be more!

The Christensen Family said...

don't you love that?! Cole would find anything and everything to eat...I always thought I was a semi-good housekeeper, but having a toddler changes that! I kept thinking - "Geez! When is the last time I vacuumed?!" Love and miss you...

Who's Visited since September 2008