8.14.2007

Questions & Answers

I guess this is what tagging means? If you want to fill this out, just copy into a new post and fill it out! I guess it's better then forcing someone to fill stuff out. So here goes.

1. When was the last time you ran? A couple of days ago - 3 miles
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears and holes in them? One of my favorite pair just got a rip in the crotch area. I WILL try to repair them.
3. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? I have too. I love my sleep.
4. If you had someone "stop by" without you knowing what would your house look like? THere would be toys strewn about and probably a few bottles lying around.
5. Do you eat raw cookie dough? I usually have to force myself to turn the oven on, it's probably one of my favorite things.
6. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? I don't think so
7.How do you eat an Oreo? I twist the oreo and then eat the middle and then the cookie itself.
8. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? No
9. Could you live without a computer? I did for a couple of months and it was literally hell. What did I do with my spare time when there were no computers? Oh right, excersise.
10. Do you wear shoes in the house? Never, I hate wearing shoes, I can't relax.
11. At what age did you find out Santa wasn't real? I think I was 11, it was the worst reality of my life.
12. How many phones, (house and cell phones) are in your house? Just counting our space in the basement, there is 1 wall phone and 2 cell phones.
13. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? I would probably faint so I wouldn't be able to call anyone.
14. Last time you saw your best friend? It's been too long!
15. What jewelry are you wearing right now? None, I am still wearing my pajamas
16. What is the first thing you do when you get on-line? This is embarrasing.. Here are the websites I go to in order of importance: People.com, Gmail.com, blogger.com, zionsbank.com, as you can see celebrity gossip is the most important to me. I just try to prolong the depression of looking at my bank account.
17. Do you watch 'Grey's Anatomy'? Yes, I am counting down the days until the new fall season
18. How do most people spell your name? Usually I get Alison or Alyson never the correct way of Allison
19. When was the last time you left your house? Last night, we went to Target to return a car seat.
20. Do you return your shopping cart? Yes, I always feel guilty if I don't. I was a bagger once and I had to collect all the carts in the parking lot. It was the worst!
21. What noise do you hear right now? Mason whining, he wants me to pay attention to him, and he smells like poop.
22. Who is the youngest in your family? Mason - 10 months
23. Who does the dishes at your house? Cindy and I trade off
24. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack? I would sadly, I always overpack. And, who would most likely be driving? I guess I would let Laurie drive
25.Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? Yes, I have the greatest siblings
26. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? A couple
27. When was the last time you cleaned your toilets? Last week.
28. Do you watch movies with your parents? yes
29. Do you get your hair cut every month? no, maybe every 3 months if i'm lucky
30. What was the last thing you purchased? A meal from chik-fil-a, it was delicious

Who's Visited since September 2008