6.28.2008

Good Progress






Dillon is doing so great!! We are so happy with the progress that he is making. His infection is all but healed up, and he is no longer on the bilirubin lights. They are only having to give him x-rays once a day now because he is doing so well. The doctors and nurses are so impressed! They will keep him on his antibiotics for another week or so and then slowly start him on his feedings. It gets harder and harder to leave him everytime I go up to visit him. He looks so perfect on the outside, it's hard to believe that he has been so sick. Again, we are so grateful for everyone's prayers and phone calls. If I haven't gotten back to you, I am sorry. Just know that I appreciate everyone's concern. Here are some pictures I took at the hospital this morning.

4 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

Oh he is so cute! I am glad that everything is going better and he is improving! We will keep you guys in our prayers!

Kelie said...

so happy for the great news! and he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Laurie said...

He is so sweet. I can't wait to meet him. Is he going to invite us over for the Friday Night Lights season premire? Go Dillon Panthers!!!
Seriously though Al - I'm thinkning about you all the time and praying for you. I'm glad things are looking so good.
Love you!

CA said...

I'm so glad Dillon is doing so good! I've been thinking about you guys so much! It will be great when you can take him home- I can't imagine how hard that's been! I saw Garrett and Brittney last night- it was good to talk to them! Thanks for keeping your blog updated- I'm so glad he's making such good progress!
love ya!

Who's Visited since September 2008