7.25.2008

So close, I can feel it...


Mason and Mini Baby

My Mom and Dillon

Day 39...Dillon is so close to coming home, I just know it. He has been doing so good the last couple of weeks with everything. Basically, we are just waiting on him to eat the full 2 oz and tolerate it. Sometimes it gets frustrating to think that is the only thing that is holding us back from bringing him home. But, then again I want to bring him home at 100%. I was hoping for this weekend, but it probably won't be until next week now. Slowly but surely!!

On a funnier note, Cameron and I had to complete an infant CPR class, and they gave us a practice blow up doll to take home. They call it the "mini baby", and it's the ugliest thing you have ever seen. Well, we brought it home and it has become Mason's new best friend. He toted it around with him everywhere yesterday. He shared his lunch with it, and gave it a ride on his little push car. I have posted a picture of him and mini baby watching Noggin on the computer. It's so cute, hopefully he will like Dillon as much as mini baby.

8 comments:

GAYLE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GAYLE said...

Wow! Mason with a doll! I can remember when Cameron wouldn't even let me give him a stuffed bunny! I guess it's a good way to prepare him to have a little person to join the family. I hope Dillon keeps doing well. I love you guys (and wish I could help more).

The Moore Family said...

Oh my gosh...I am laughing so hard right now. That is seriously the ugliest thing I have ever seen I am surprised Mason isn't scared of it!!

Jodi said...

so are you doing cpr on the mini baby? lol freakin' hilarious.

Laurie said...

Let's just hope that Dillon is a little cuter than Mini Baby. Mason is going to be the best big brother ever by the time he gets home.
I'm glad to hear that things are going well. I hope he comes home next week. I'm thinkning about you!

Jill said...

Ok, apparently we live under a rock. I had no idea you had your baby and things are so hectic. I apologize!! Anyway, you are in our thoughts and prayers and we hope to be able to visit with you soon! Love you guys!! Jill & Michael

CA said...

That is hilarious! Mason will be so cute with Dillon! I'm so glad he is doing good still! We'll keep praying and cross our fingers that you can bring him home ASAP!
Love you guys!

Kelly said...

Dillon looks so dang cute in that pic with your mom. I can't wait to see him. So funny about Mason and that cute doll. :)

Who's Visited since September 2008