10.06.2007

Best Show on TV


If you know me you know that I like me some good tv. That said, I feel like I can honestly say that the best show on TV is Friday Night Lights (fridays 8:00 on NBC). If you have never seen this show, you are missing out. I feel a little bad betraying Grey's, but I can't help it. The second season started last night, and it was so good. The characters and writing in the show are so great! Please, if you haven't watched it, start! I don't want it to go off the air. If any of you want other recommendations here are some of the the other shows I love:

Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Pushing Daisies ( so fun)
The Office
The Bachelor (I swore I wouldn't get sucked in, but here I am 2 weeks into it, what do you do?)
The Singing Bee ( I would win if I ever got the chance to be on it!)

So there you have it. I am really not a counch potato, but there is nothing better than curling up and watching your favorite shows on TV.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Oooo - I like the new look!! I am bailing on Grey's too. I'm officially out - it's too much like ER now. I'll give Friday Night Lights a chance.

Jewels said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Friday Night Lights! I'm so glad someone else is obsessed about it as I am. I loved the season premiere last night. After it was over I told Darren I couldn't wait until next Friday.

Kelie said...

it seems friday night lights is the one show that i haven't watched...but all the others you listed...i love! so i'll have to give this one a try! thanks for the recommendation.

Brittany said...

Love this show, I am so glad to hear I have a few fellow fans. Totally good show!

The Christensen Family said...

Mac says I like TV way too much. I tell him to leave me alone and it is my one weakness! I LOVE Grey's and am trying to wait through the story thinking it is going to get better soon... I will have to tune into Friday Night Lights when Mac isn't looking...:)

NatRat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NatRat said...

I Love this show! I am so glad others like it too! I hope they don't take it off the air, everyone watch it so they get great ratings!! Go Panthers!!! (I think that is the team)

Who's Visited since September 2008