10.29.2007

Happy Birthday...to me!

Yesterday was my birthday. I try not to think how old I am it's a little depressing that I only have 1 more year in my twenties. I never thought that I would say that I am 29! It just seems so old to me. Time goes by so fast, it seriously seems like yesterday that I was turning 16 and here I am almost 30! I had a good day, as good as it can get on a Sunday. Cameron treated me extra special, let me sleep in and wrote me a really nice love letter. My parents took me to dinner on Saturday to a really fancy restaurant - duck liver anyone? I got some much needed new clothes and shoes. My Mom cooked me a delicious dinner last night with my whole family and it was a fun night! So until next year.... Cameron promised we could celebrate in New York for the big 30!

6 comments:

NatRat said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad that you had fun. Isn't it sad when we srart getting older? I just turned 30 in August, and let me tell you, it was a tough one. But, people do say that the 30's has been the best so far. We will have to see about that.

Jewels said...

Happy Birthday Al!! That's a good idea to go somewhere fun for your 30th...I'm going to have to bring that up to Darren...

GAYLE said...

Hey! I don't want to hear another word about how old 30 is!

The Christensen Family said...

Happy Birthday Al! Sunday isn't the funnest day to have it land on -- mine was last week on Sunday -- but I am so glad that you had a great one! I love and miss you!

Natalie Jo said...

Happy Birthday! I feel so lame! I totally talked to you and everything. Please forgive me for not wishing you a happy day on Sunday!

DeRose Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We need to gather the ladies for a dinner celebration! Better late than never! I'm glad Cam made you feel special!

Who's Visited since September 2008