10.09.2007

Facts

I have been tagged by A Yummy Life. The rules:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I have lived in Scotland
2. I absolutely love mexican food
3. I have traveled to Africa and slept in a mosquito net and showered in the jungle
4. I am deathly afraid of heights
5. I love anything celebrity and my dream someday is to go the the Academy Awards
6. I can't believe I lived so long without my little boy Mason

I tag Brittany, Laurie, Julie, Colleen, Kelie & Tanya and anyone else who wants to do this!

6 comments:

Natalie Jo said...

Isn't it fun to have blogs! Love reading about your and your cute fam! Especially since we live so far from each other! LOL!!

Laurie said...

What is A Yummy Life?? And I'm going to do this, I promise!

Jodi said...

When you go to the Academy Awards I'm coming too!

The Christensen Family said...

Whoa! Great Job! I knew none of these little facts about you -- you are SO exciting! Miss you... Cute new look - haven't visited in a while - love it!

Paige said...

Hey! I am so glad that you tracked me down! We are totally friends! Your boy is so cute....love the name too. I think we live by each other. Remember I saw you one time at church?!? I am adding you to my blog too.

Natalie Jo said...

Okay! So excited to be your visiting teacher companion! It is like we have been reunited after all these years! JK! I think visiting teacher will be a lot more fun than activity days!!! Talk to you soon, it is already the middle of the month!

Who's Visited since September 2008