10.24.2007

New Jeans and Cute Pic


Is there anything better than getting a new pair of jeans that fit just right? I had that experience today as I got to spend some birthday money early. I went over to a new store in Draper called Urban Blues. They have a ton of designer jeans to choose from at 40%-60% off! If you haven't been, you should go! They have tons of cute handbags and dresses and tops for really reasonable prices. The picture has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was cute. I took it at the car wash yesterday.

5 comments:

GAYLE said...

Mason looks very cute in his jeans too!

Laurie said...

He's getting so big!
I need to go to Urban Blues too - how fun!

Jodi said...

Ah man I don't want to be pregnant, I want to wear cute jeans!

Jewels said...

He is so dang cute! I need to check out Urban Blues too...that's what we need to do next time we all go out! :)

The Christensen Family said...

Jean shopping is normally a drag, but I will totally check out Urban Blues -- thanks for the tip! He is so cute and way too grown up!

Who's Visited since September 2008