10.30.2007

Totally worth it.

We had some family pictures taken on Saturday by my sister in law Jodi. She did a fabulous job and even though I only like a few of the pictures with me in them, she took some of just Mason that are the sweetest pictures I have ever seen. Sometimes I get discouraged that I still haven't lost all my weight from being pregnant, but when I see my sweet little boy I think that it is totally worth it. Needless to say, after seeing the pictures of me, I am on the fast track to skinnyville.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Honestly I know how you feel about the weight thing. But what you get for gaining the weight is totally worth it. You will lose it soon!

Brittany said...

Weight is something I think will be a constant battle with everyone. I think you look great!

GAYLE said...

You know Allison. We are all what we are. Just know how blessed you are to be happy and healthy and have a beautiful family.

Who's Visited since September 2008