10.16.2007

A shower visitor..

This morning as I was enjoying a nice hot shower while Mason was sleeping (or so I thought), I was washing my hair with my eyes closed enjoying the moment. All of the sudden I opened my eyes to my little boy looking up at me, clapping his hands sopping wet in his pajamas in the shower with me. A couple of thoughts ran through my head:
Me: How did you get in here?
Me: Who saw me naked?
Mason: Silence (with a smile)
I was so curious that I lifted him out of the shower to see just how he got in. To my surprise, he literally launches himself over the edge of the tub and into the shower! I swear that kid never ceases to amaze me. I really, really wish I had a picture of it, but unfortunately I don't normally bring a camera into the bathroom with me!

6 comments:

Jewels said...

That is hilarious! So, that's what I get to look forward to...no more showers alone. Wow, I can't wait for those days.

Brittany said...

What are you talking about I always take a camera with me in the shower:) That is so funny!

Laurie said...

Oh he's so cute! I hope you let him just sit there in the shower with you, pjs and all.

Trish said...

I love those quiet moments that happen about once a month...ahh...and then here they come :) Can't help but love them! Too cute!

The Christensen Family said...

funny Al! He seems like such a cutie. Just always entertaining! I love it!

DeRose Family said...

Hi friend! This story brought a huge smile to my face. Wait until he comes up with a name for your naked body parts. Once after I got a brazilian wax, Ashton said, "That's a funny little bum!" You can guess what part he was talking about! Boys are the best! I'm so happy to be home and can't wait to see you! Can you fire someone from bunco so that I can have their spot?

Who's Visited since September 2008