11.08.2007

Being a Mom

Today I am thankful that I just get to stay at home and be a Mom. At first I wasn't quite sure if I really could stay home everyday all day, but now that I am doing it, it's the best job ever! Don't get me wrong, there are days when I think that I will go crazy, but mostly I am loving it. I realized that you don't always need to be doing something to feel like you are worth something. Every once in a while there are those pay off moments when Mason learns something that I have been trying to teach him like knowing where his "button" is that make it worth it.

2 comments:

Kelie said...

thanks for the words...a stay at home mom can be so hectic sometimes...you deserve all the credit! I'm so glad I was able to come to the shower on sat. it was so good to see you and catch up...again that mason melts me! so cute! You're such a cute mom!

Laurie said...

You don't have to be doing something all the time?? What do you think being a mom is about? You certainly are doing something all the time! Give yourself credit - just because you don't have a desk doesn't mean you don't have a job! You are such a good mom - I love your thankful month. I need to do something like that.

Who's Visited since September 2008