11.13.2007

Cam


Today I am thankful for my husband Cameron. I am sure there is not a better husband or father out there. He is the most amazing man in the whole world. There is no one better suited for me. We are a perfect fit together. I have not been feeling very well the last couple of days and so when he gets home from work he takes Mason for the rest of the night and doesn't complain. Mason has been waking up in the middle of the night because he is teething and last night Cameron got up at 3:00 in the morning and held Mason until he fell back to sleep because he knew I didn't feel good. Little things like that are the reason I fell in love with him. I never thought I could love him more than I did the day we got married but everyday it seems to grow. He works so hard to provide for our family and he just got promoted at his job to Vice President of Operations! I am so proud of him and all his hard work. There are the little things like his obsession with cars and golf that make me a little crazy sometimes, but he is the best and I love him more than ever!
PS: This picture is of Cameron driving a Ferrari, it seriously made his whole month! (Thanks Dad!) Even though it wasn't a Porsche Carrera GT, it was a close second.

7 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

What a nice guy! He is always such a sweetheart to me and my kids! One time I called Ry's car phone and was totally bawling having a nervous breakdown and I guess Cameron was in the car and heard the whole thing and really tried to make me feel better. Congrats on the promo (i'm always the last to know)!

Brittany said...

We love you to Cameron, you are a great person and have always been there for us no matter what. Always know we really don't want you to sew your head to the carpet :)

Jewels said...

He is just a big teddy bear. Everyone who knows or meets Cameron loves him. He's such a great guy!

Trish said...

You two are the perfect fit...

NatRat said...

Ever since I have known you, I think you have been with Cameron. You have been together for ever, that is so awesome! You both are lucky people to have each other...

Laurie said...

I love that you guys are still so in love. Seriously, the best, cutest couple ever. You got a good one Allison!

The Christensen Family said...

We love Cam - he is as great as they come! So happy to see him driving a dream car -- I know enough to really appreciate what a good day that was! :) He is so cute - you are lucky to have him and he is equally lucky to have you! Love you guys!

Who's Visited since September 2008