11.21.2007

Madelyn


Today I am thankful for my sweet little niece Madelyn. I don't think there is a sweeter little girl around. Today is also her birthday so it's only fitting that I write a little about her. She is turning 4 today! She has the cutest little smile. Ever since she was born she has had a little mischievious spirit. It only makes her that much cuter. All I can say is that my brother better watch out! She is going to be a little heartbreaker. She looks just like my brother with huge brown eyes and little dimples. I just love her to bits! She is also so sweet to Mason, and he just loves her. We love you Miss Madelyn!

2 comments:

Kelie said...

what a cute neice...I love to read about your 'thankfuls' Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Brittany said...

Wow, how she has changed. What a doll and Happy Birthday!

Who's Visited since September 2008