11.19.2007

Knowledge

Today I am grateful for the knowledge that I have of forever families. I know I keep talking about my sick Grandpa, but with him getting worse everyday, I just can't help to be so grateful that I know even though he will be gone, I will see & be with him again. That knowledge is so precious to me, it's what gets me through the hard times. I can't imagine not knowing what happens after we die. What a wonderful thing the plan of salvation is. I am so grateful for that. Now that I have my own little family, it means even more to me than ever.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm sorry about your grandpa. If you need me to watch Mason while you visit him and stuff just call me. I'm home all day, every day :)

Jewels said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa too but you're right it is such an awesome feeling to know that you know where he's going and he'll be watching over you and your little family when he does go.

BTW...I love your Christmas music!

Natalie Jo said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Love reading all about what you are thankful for!

Who's Visited since September 2008