11.10.2007

Savannah & Ethan


Cameron and I are watching my niece and nephew for the weekend and so I am thankful for them today. They have been so good and so fun. Savannah(10)is the biggest sweetheart to Mason. She is like a little Mom. Ethan(6)is always trying to make Mason smile and asks the cutest questions. We went to the Living Planet Aquarium today and to the pet store. Here is a conversation we had about puppies.
Ethan: Why can't puppies be on sale sometimes?
Me: Maybe they are, but I guess not today.
Ethan: I think they should always be $1 so everyone can afford them.
Savannah: Ethan, that's stupid because then all the bad people could afford them and they would not treat them right.
Ethan: Oh, okay well then they should be $9 so only a few people could afford them.
I just love them so much!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

They are so cute! I love them too! I am glad you had fun with them. Vegas was a blast!

NatRat said...

What cute kids! Alright, Savannah is a spitting image of her mommy...

Who's Visited since September 2008