11.05.2007

4 Sisters & Mom


I am copying an idea from a friend.. thanks Trish! I am going to be posting something that I am thankful for every day in the month of November. I figure that I have so much to be thankful for why not share it? So here goes the first one..

Today I am thankful for my 4 beautiful, amazing sisters (Amanda, Abbey, Amelia & Brittany, my sister-in-law) and my equally amazing beautiful Mom. I have the greatest mom & sisters. They are all amazing in their own ways.

Amanda: She is the oldest and the one who is always looking out for others. She is one of the most giving people I know. She can make friends like nobody's business. People are drawn to her because she just makes you feel comfortable and like you are her best friend. She is also very beautiful & an amazing cook!

Abbey: She is the most motivated & goal oriented person I have ever met. There is nothing that this girl can't do. Marathons, 200 mile bike races, triathalons, you name it. And when she sets her mind to something she will do it, no doubt. She is also very beautiful and loyal to the people around her.

Amelia:
She is one of the funniest people I know. She can make anyone laugh. She has a million friends and is also very loyal to the people around her. She is very beautiful and she sees the best in everyone.

Brittany:
Even though she is not a biological sister - I consider her one. She is going straight to heaven no doubt. She has a light around her all the time. She is an amazing Mom and wife. I can only hope that I will be like her someday.

Mama:
She gave me life and has been there for me through everything! She is absolutely the most beautiful Mom in the world and would do anything for anyone! She is my best friend and I know that she will love me no matter what. She has an amazing ability to make others feel special no matter who they are.

I just want each of them to know how much I love them and that I look up to them a lot. I don't know what I would do without them in my life.

5 comments:

Abigail said...

Thanks Allison, That was a nice comment. I am thankful for you too. Have a fab day.

Trish said...

So sweet...you do have wonderful women in your life. Something to be grateful for. Glad you joined in the fun!

Laurie said...

You are so cute! I might have to steal your idea too. I spend way too much time griping rather than being thankful for what I have.

Brittany said...

You do have a great family. This is a great time of year!

Laurie said...

I see they snatched your background too. Arg!

Who's Visited since September 2008