11.12.2007

Mason

Today I am thankful for my little boy Mason. I don't even know where to start. I can't believe that I get to be his Mom. He is the sweetest, cutest little boy in the whole world. I get so much joy out of being his Mom. It took us almost 4 years to get him here and let me tell you it has been worth the wait. He is so much fun. He is just starting to walk around everywhere and it's crazy at times but mostly it's so fun to watch him discover things from a new perspective. My favorite time of the day with him is when he wakes up in the morning and he is so happy to see me. His smile melts my heart and I can't wait to spend the day with him. Mason, thanks for making my life so full! I love you!!!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

You are such a great mom!

Laurie said...

What, no picture? We want to see the goods!

Unknown said...

Mason is the most precious thing on this whole planet. I only hope to have a little boy like him one day. What an angel!

Jodi said...

We love Mason too! It will be so fun to see Jack and him grow up together.

BTW, let's go to Urban Outfitters for sure!

Trish said...

I am loving your Thankful Blogs...you keep me going with mine!

The Christensen Family said...

You are the cutest little mom... You deserve every happiness in the world! I know that it was a long time coming - and that just makes it all the sweeter. You are a beautiful little family! Love you!

Who's Visited since September 2008