11.16.2007

My Dad

Today I am so thankful for my Dad. He is the greatest Dad in the whole world. I have always been a daddy's girl and also my Dad's favorite! :) We have always had a special relationship. He is crazy and fun and a great example to me. My Grandpa (his Dad)is really sick with cancer and I just know that it is hurting my Dad so much. I hate to see my Dad like that. I just want him to know that I think he is the greatest and I couldn't love him more. He is an amazing person, husband, son, friend and Dad. I love you!!!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Thats sure nice of ya! yeah you are his favorite..he loves you the most..:)

The Moore Family said...

I love you new background....it is so cute!

The Christensen Family said...

Dads play an essential role in a girl's life. I am lucky to have landed a good one at 12 - just in time for all those important years. I am the favorite too! Shhh....It is a good place to be! :)

Who's Visited since September 2008